Saturday, December 20, 2014

NNA V1 thank you








*It's been super duper cool to see the enthusiastic reception that NNA V1 has received thus far. I'd like to thank all of the people who have sent messages as well as to those who have shared links and positive vibrations to both myself, Light in the Attic Records, and especially to the artists whose life-changing music has made my work on this project possible. It's been a true labour of love! While I'm not much of a numbers and sales guy (I'll leave that to LITA), I was very chuffed that the NNA V1 album trailer hit the 10,000 views mark on Youtube. It's nowhere near the sizable views of even the most banal and trivial clips available in this digital age we live in, but it shows me that we are not alone. Because I am in Vancouver and it's currently raining fast and steady, I'll leave you w/ this seasonal cheer (to the tune of "Let it Snow"): "Let it flow, let it grow, let it show!!!" PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment